Step by step Guide to navigate through YVR to find a taxi Cabs, Ridesharing, Skytrain to Downtown, Black car service, hire a limousine or go to the parking lot
Arriving from the International or US Flight
Aircraft Gate: Once you arrive at the airport gate then Proceed to Arrivals Level 2.
Canadian Immigration and border service: If you are Canadian residents or visitors: Proceed to passport inspection For passport inspection, wait in the lineup for next available Canada Border Services officer.
If you are a new immigrant, students, or workers with visas: Follow signs to Immigration.
- Claim your baggage: Once you are done with immigration, Check the tv screens to confirm your baggage carousel number and then find the numbered baggage carousel matching to your flight.
- Once you gather all the luggage Exit the baggage claim area and enter the Reception Lounge area. Follow the exit sign through the automatic glass doors to the public greeting area.
- Once you enter waiting area, on the left side your loved one be waiting. On the right-hand side all the meet and greet service. If you go through the door, you will taxis to flag to keep going to the parking lot or sky-train station to the Downtown Vancouver.
Arriving from Canada
- Proceed to the Exit, following signs to Baggage Claim
- Proceed down to Arrivals Level 2 using escalators, elevators or stairs.
- Check the information tv screens to find your baggage carousel number and wait for baggage on matching carousel.
- Once you claim your pieces of baggage, look for a loved one, exit to find a taxi or parking lot, look for chauffeur with